Octopi unreachable due to duplicate file upload?

What is the problem?

Unable to connect to Octopi web interface. This issue developed immediately after attempting to upload a new .gcode file with an identical file name to the file that was printing. (Yes in hindsight, unwise). The web interface froze, print paused, and after rebooting everything manually, I am just getting the "Error, site unreachable" page when attempting to log into octopi over wifi.

What did you already try to solve it?

I have rebooted several times via disconnecting octopi and printer power for an extended time, and attempting to power up the Pi both connected and disconnected from the printer & webcam.

Logs

This site canโ€™t be reached

http://192.168.0.56/#control is unreachable.

ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE

Additional information about your setup

Octoprint was up to date as of mid JAN 2020. Printer is an Ender 3 Pro (although I believe this is an octoprint connectivity issue). OS = Windows 10/chrome or Android/Chrome. Pi/octoprint had been stable previously for several months.

Thanks all!

Can you connect to the Pi via ssh?
Can you ping the Pi on its IP address?

I wasn't able to ping it, so I went for a complete firmware reflash. But at the moment I can't get into my router login to find the new ip address so I'll be dead in the water playing router games for now.