Octopi Webcam Not working

There are a few topics already on this, however none of them had solved my issue.

Cameras:
Lifecam HD-3000
Logitech C210

I have just upgraded my octopi instance from the old 'Python 2' instance. now running the latest.
Before upgrading i had 2 Davinci XYZ printers connected with dual instance, both working great and both webcams working great.
Now with the new system i have done the same, dual instance, duplicated the service, changed their ports etc. Following Chris' basement guide for Dual instances : OctoPi 0.18 - Multi Printers & Cameras On 1 Pi - Chris's Basement - YouTube

Attached is a few logs. I'm concerned about the "vcgencmd get_camera" result of "supported=1 detected=0", although see the end where i can still access cam...

lsusb

vcgencmd get_camera

journalctl -u webcamd

journalctl -u webcamd2

var/log/webcamd.log, there seems to be an error here, i also changed the octopi.txt to look just at video0 as a test

var/log/webcamd2.log

I originally used a Raspi 3, but after issues i tried raspi 4 but no changes.

i also tested the webcam using "sudo fswebcam --no-banner -r 640x480 image.jpg" and can confirm that i do receive an image from the device. so although it says 0 detected, it still captures images.

Thanks for your help!

Sorry, new users cant upload more than 1 image it seems.. let me attach them below.
lsusb

vcgencmd get_camera

journalctl -u webcamd

journalctl -u webcamd2

var/log/webcamd.log, there seems to be an error here, i also changed the octopi.txt to look just at video0 as a test

var/log/webcamd2.log

Duplicating the webcamd service is not really a supported approach, no one round here understands why that tutorial makes you edit the files. There's a lot that can go wrong editing the files (especially the ones that say 'do not edit' on them!). OctoPi supports adding multiple configuration files for adding more cameras without manually editing the service....

The first error with /dev/video0 - it looks like the camera doesn't support that format. You can check the available formats with v4l2-ctl --list-formats-ext - at the moment you are asking for YUVY, check what formats the camera supports - if it has MJPG, remove the -y from the config.

The guide for setting up multiple webcams without manually duplicating the service I was thinking about: