Octopi will not connect to WIFI Extender

Newbie to 3D printing and Octopi so any help welcomed.

Cannot connect Octopi via WIFI Extender

Octopi connects to main wifi router but will not connect to the network when the extender is the target

Logs (syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support) Don't know where these are

** The router displays the list of connected devices with Octopi identified by its MAC but with no IP address so it is not active.

I have an Extender which was was planning to use in the workshop to allow my printer to be managed and monitored from the house. I can connect easily if the main router details are entered into the network setup file on Octopi but not when the extender details are entered.

I am having the exact same issue. No problem on a Netgear Router, but it will not connect on a Netgear WiFi extender.

Same problem here .
I use a 3g WiFi key (HUAWEI mobile wifi E5577) as WiFi extender.
Rpi connected to it successfully (using SSID And PSW From it)
WiFi extender connected to home router WiFi.
But donโ€™t known how to connect to octopi the web page.
I will say
Rpi have ip from WiFi extender
WiFi extender have ip from home router

How to acces to ip from rpi through the navigator from home computer (rj45 to router) ???

Same thing here. It kept dropping off my mesh network so I got an extender for the garage. I'm not sure if it is connected and I can't SSH in without the IP

I'm guessing here because I don't have this hardware but the extender should have a web interface for configuration and status. From that interface you should be able to see the RPi and determine its IP address.

OctoPi by default uses DHCP to configure both the WiFi and Ethernet interfaces. There should only be one DHCP server in this extended WiFi network and on the device that it resides on, there should again be a web interface for configuration and status.

My suspicions are that there's something in the WiFi configuration that is doing routing when it should not be.