Octoprint and Starlink

**What is the problem?**I recently installed a Starlink network and have been unable to connect my octoprint with the wifi router. I am able to connect via a CenturyLink router and am able to connect phones, TVs and other devices to the Starlink router - I just can't make the connection from octoprint to the new system. Any suggestions?

What did you already try to solve it? I have edited the sd card with every address I can think of - caps, small letters, info on router label, etc.

Logs (syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)

Additional information about your network (Hardware you are trying to connect to, hardware you are trying to connect from, router, access point, used operating systems, ...)

Did you change your credentials in the octopi-wpa-supplicant.txt?
I wasn't sure if you mean that by

The ssid and password have to be entered exactly as they are on the label.

One of the best ways to debug wifi connection issues is connecting a HDMI monitor to your Pi. This means you can run diagnostic commands if it doesn't show you the IP address when you plug it in.

Thanks for the response. I’m not computer savvy so are there tutorials to walk me thru the diagnostic process?

You can scan for wifi networks using this command while plugged into a monitor sudo iwlist wlan0 scan. You should be able to use sudo raspi-config to set the network after you figure out the name.