OctoPrint and video cameras

Camera modelLogictech 270

What is the problem? Stop showing the video

**What did you already try to solve it?**I have found nothing to do but reboot the Pi where the camera is attached.

Logs (/var/log/webcamd.log, syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)If someone will tell me where to get the logs I will be glad to get them - I am sort of new.

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, ...)I am running the current version of OctoPrint not the prereleased one on Raspberry Pi 4 V2s. I am a new maker about three months now but I already have four printers a CR-10s Pro, CP-01, HE3D K280 and a Monprice IIIP.. I have Pis running OctoPrint on all of the and love creating videos and watching them later. My problem which I would like help with and even a plug in if one could be created is a way to get a camera to reconnect and starts sending video again if it stops while the print is printing. At this time the only way I have found to get the camera restarted is to reboot the Pi it is attached to. Unplugging the camera and plugging it back in does not work or does using a different USB port.
Thanks.

Hello Ashley, a bit off topic from your original post but, I am a Creality CP-01 printer owner and I have not yet managed to get my octoprint to talk to my CP-01, seems like you did manage this OK. Have you got any pointers or clues how ? I have tried everything but the printer does just not get seen when I plug in USB cable. Any help or pointers you could give would be very much appreciated. Writing from UK

Guessing that you are using Windows, do you have an unknown device in device manager? if so you may need to load drivers for the printer.

Actually no I am using Raspberry Pi with OctoPi. It's an image downloaded from Octoprint which I have flashed onto a sd card and put into the Pi. I cannot find any mention of drivers in the OctoPi installation guide but its still possible that something is missing there of course. Thanks for joining in the discussion.

This seems massively off topic from the original post, please don't hijack them with your own problems. If you need help you are much better off opening a new topic in 'Get Help' and providing the full information. There's very little information in your posts here.

Yes I have done that, I just picked up on your own mention of CP-01. Thanks for your help.

Drivers in the PC, lots of clone and cheap boards use CH340 instead of FTDI because they're much cheaper.