OctoPrint and video cameras

Camera modelLogictech 270

What is the problem? Stop showing the video

**What did you already try to solve it?**I have found nothing to do but reboot the Pi where the camera is attached.

Logs (/var/log/webcamd.log, syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)If someone will tell me where to get the logs I will be glad to get them - I am sort of new.

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, ...)I am running the current version of OctoPrint not the prereleased one on Raspberry Pi 4 V2s. I am a new maker about three months now but I already have four printers a CR-10s Pro, CP-01, HE3D K280 and a Monprice IIIP.. I have Pis running OctoPrint on all of the and love creating videos and watching them later. My problem which I would like help with and even a plug in if one could be created is a way to get a camera to reconnect and starts sending video again if it stops while the print is printing. At this time the only way I have found to get the camera restarted is to reboot the Pi it is attached to. Unplugging the camera and plugging it back in does not work or does using a different USB port.
Thanks.