Octoprint broken after netgear nighthawk r6900 firmware update

Problem is after updating router software to the latest on 5/3/20 Octoprint would not work on my 2 printers, ender 3 and cr10 mini. Fiddled and fiddled and no go. Attached devices show one octoprint instance not seen at all and one not working. Restarting my raspberry pi's no help, restarting everything, replugging everything no help.

A lot of this is for notifying the octoprint world. Wonder if anyone else has had this problem.

So, I have experience with netgear routers breaking things after new firmware installed.
So, I jumped back 2 versions and reinstalled netgear firmware and now I can see both and both work.

Don't know about Logs.
I am on a pc with nighthawk r6900 , raspberry pi 3, one static ip and one dynamic. my printers are in another room with wireless 2.4 ghz connection.

Additional information about your network (Hardware you are trying to connect to, hardware you are trying to connect from, router, access point, used operating systems, ...)

Well I guess netgear changed something with the wifi?
Check the changelogs of the firmware.
Ask the netgear support.

Wild guess, you had static addresses set up and the upgrade wiped them?????????

Had static on one and it kept that one but not the other one which was not visible at all in the netgear router software.