Octoprint Crash, printer stops mid-print

What is the problem?

I am attempting to print to my Creality Ender 3 through Cura, sending to OctoPrint. After roughly 1-3 hours, octoprint crashes and the print stops immediately, with the bed, nozzle temp, and position unchanged. This is on Octoprint 1.4.2, running on a Raspberry Pi 3b+. Slicer is Cura 4.7. Memory card is a 128GB Samsung Evo.

This is my second printer and pi running octopi, the first has been trouble free and I set it up as much the same as I could. The log file for the new octopi is significantly larger than my other octopi at 35MB. It contains many messages similar to the following:

2020-08-28 21:12:03,806 - octoprint.printer.standard - ERROR - Exception while adding communication log entry to callback <octoprint.server.util.sockjs.PrinterStateConnection object at 0x6592f670> connected to ::ffff:192.168.86.69
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint/printer/standard.py", line 189, in _sendAddLogCallbacks
callback.on_printer_add_log(data)
File "/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint/server/util/sockjs.py", line 317, in on_printer_add_log
self._logBacklog.append(data)
MemoryError

What did you already try to solve it?

I have searched through this forum as well as a general web search and was unable to find a solution. There was a suggestion to try OctoPrint in safe mode, which I tried without success. There was a suggestion it could be linked to a plugin, but I did not have any of the plugins that had crashed others instances of OctoPrint. Installed Plugins (other than default) are Spaghetti Detective and Mesh Visualizer.

I did look through the log file, and did find a number of MemoryError messages and communication error message. The log file ended up around 35MB.

Complete Logs

octoprint log (hosted on Google Drive, too large for this forum)

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint 1.4.2, OctoPi Version 0.17.0, running on Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus Rev 1.3, Creality Ender 3, Marlin

There have been no significant changes in OctoPrint settings.

Thank you, and I hope this might help others with similar issues if we can get this resolved. Cheers!