Octoprint Cura.ini Unable to print

What is the problem?
No Print starts on Ender 3.

What did you already try to solve it?
I added too many plugins, reflashed my sd card. set up WLAN etc. Went through the "hello" wizard added a reasonable set of plugins (not the legacy driver). I've taken out the "no power" to the printer usb adapter. Changed USB cables. Rebooted the server, rebooted the service. Nada!

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab, ...)

OctoPrint 1.3.10 running on OctoPi 0.16.0 I haven't messed with the firmware on the printer. I can not find where it displays. I got the initial file from the SD card to print, nothing since. No upgrades that would affect the OS. New filament drive head, Teflon Bowden tube, glass plate on the bed, the stepper. I'm just stuck. I dug & dug & finally got my Monoprice Mini printing well on Octoprint, with a correct driver. I have the full Cura 15.04 application installed on my HP Mini 110, Lubuntu 18.04. It works, else I have Pi's. any ideas?

We'll need logs to have a remote chance at helping you.

I'm pretty good at setting one up, as a retired sysadmin, the joy of a Pi is just nuke the image & start again. My solution this time. I just check on versions, before I fireup Etcher on Lubuntu 18.04, on an HP mini 110, Atom. Not much more power than a 3b+ LOL.

And you would think that a retired sysadmin would cough up a log when asked. :poke:

2 Likes

Sir Guru,

I will fire that Pi up and dig for it. Sometimes the OBVIOUS bypasses us. LOL.

Admin Hat back on :slight_smile:

JLH

1 Like