Octoprint falling

Hmm.. Just realized I installed a plugin called "OctoPrint Anywhere" or "GetAnywhere" to check the cam while I'm not home.. Maybe that's the problem.
Let's see

Guess we'll find out in 6h~ lol

Update: almost 7h into printing and nothing happened yet.. I think the problem really was the plugin!

The guy I mentioned that had the same problem said he just installed the "GetAnywhere" plugin as well before getting the error for the first time

1 Like

Just a quick update: I'm 14h into the print and still no problems! I think that now I can tell for sure the problem is solved.
Maybe I've installed too much plug-ins and as the GetAnywhere was the last one (and probably the one that used most of the memory or whatever) it was causing those errors.

As soon as this print is finished, I'll restart octoprint with normal mode again and disable the plug-ins I don't use anymore (including this one).

Thank you very much for the help! hehe

2 Likes

Check out the Telegram plugin with a webcam. It allows you to take snapshots, or takes snapshots for you at intervals or at key points in the print. I use it for 10's of hours at a time and it has never caused a problem.