What is the problem?
Last night I setup a BLTOUCH onto my printer and I noticed that when using Simplify3D or Cura to send an object to print in Octoprint, GCode viewer is showing my object to be off the table about 5.0 X and Y, yet Cura (backup program) and Simplify3d (my main program) shows it displayed correctly.
What did you already try to solve it?
- Rebooted Computer, Octoprint (the whole pi), Ender 3 Pro
- Created a new profile in Simplify3D in case there was something new/different with my current profile. I did the same for my printer profile in Octoprint.
- I tried different gcodes in octoprint including ones that were still loaded before the bltouch was installed.
- In octoprint > Settings > Printer Profiles > My Ender 3 profile (the only profile i have now) > Print bed & build volume > Form Factor is set to Rectangluar and Origin is set to Lower Left. My dimentions are 220x220x250 per the Ender 3 build platform.
The issue is either with Marlin or octoprint and right now i'm thinking its something with octoprint.
serial.log or output on terminal tab, ...)
Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, ...)
Ender 3 Pro using the latest TH3D_UFW_U1.R2.11 marlin firmware.
Latest version of Simplify3D, Cura, Octoprint. I verified again last night everything is up to date.
IMGUR link to a couple of screenshots - https://imgur.com/a/8fThaQa