Octoprint going to 100c bed 260 end

What is the problem?

When I print via octoprint it sets the bed to 100 and the hotend to 260. But In my slicer I set it 65 and 200. What's going on

What did you already try to solve it?

There is a firmware issue where temps show twice for creality so I installed a plugin to specifically fix that. It did but it didn't affect the issue I'm talking about.

Have you tried running in safe mode?

Yes

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

No

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

octoprint-systeminfo-20220502012728.zip (119.1 KB)

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

OctoPrint 1.7.3, Marlin 1.0.1 for ender 5 Pro 32 bit (only firmware), Google chrome, cura slicer, wi does 11.
Plugins:
Firmware Check
Firmware Update
OctoApp
Octo everywhere
Printer Dialogs
Printer Notifications
Simple Emergency Stop
UI Customizer
Virtual Printer
WiFi Status.

Hello @Yianni_Trakas !

Even when you turn off the Pi-Support-Plugin, the undervoltage issue will be remanent. With all the side effects.

For a more detailed inspection we need the serial log to see what is going on on the serial port.

The Creality Temperature Fix is for CR10S Pro and CR-X. According to your profile, you are using an Ender 5 Pro.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.