Octoprint immediately goes to "Finishing" without printing

What is the problem?

I recently had my PRUSA i3 MK3 services by PRUSA. They returned it to me and it's working fine when I print from the SD card. However, Octoprint will immediately go to "Finishing" without printing anything.

Changing monitoring state from "Operational" to "Starting"
Send: N0 M110 N0*125
Recv: ok
Changing monitoring state from "Starting" to "Printing"
Changing monitoring state from "Printing" to "Finishing"
Send: N1 M400*38
Recv: ok
Changing monitoring state from "Finishing" to "Operational"

What did you already try to solve it?

• Updated all software
  • Restarted Octoprint multiple times
  • Restarted the pi multiple times
  • Restarted Octoprint in safe mode

Have you tried running in safe mode?

Yes

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

No

Systeminfo Bundle

octoprint-systeminfo-20221031125401.zip (727.6 KB)

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

Octopi: Version 0.18.0, running on Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Rev 1.2
Octoprint: Version 1.8.6
Serial connection: Serial<id=0xaf5b9f90, open=True>(port='/dev/ttyACM0', baudrate=115200, bytesize=8, parity='N', stopbits=1, timeout=10.0, xonxoff=False, rtscts=False, dsrdtr=False), starting monitor
Printer Firmware: FIRMWARE_NAME:Prusa-Firmware 3.11.0 based on Marlin FIRMWARE_URL:GitHub - prusa3d/Prusa-Firmware: Firmware for Original Prusa i3 3D printer by PrusaResearch PROTOCOL_VERSION:1.0 MACHINE_TYPE:Prusa i3 MK3S EXTRUDER_COUNT:1 UUID:00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000

There is a log message that reads: "MMU not responding - DISABLED", however there is connectivity to the printer. It does send and receive messages over the serial line, so I am not sure if this log message is indicative of an error.

Hello @BlandRave !

Can you share the file you want to print? You may have to zip it.

BTW: The influxDB plugin is causing errors

2022-10-31 12:07:17,495 - octoprint.plugins.influxdb - ERROR - Cannot connect to InfluxDB server.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.