Octoprint No Storage

Hello, I have octoprint on a 4gb card and it says I have only 5mb free. I think something hidden is taking up space because I only have 100mb of files saved and no timelapse.

What did you already try to solve it?

Nothing

Have you tried running in safe mode?

Yes

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

No

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

octoprint-systeminfo-20211106231500.zip (355.9 KB)

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

Ender 3 Pro
Version 1.7.0
Version 0.18.0, running on Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus Rev 1.3
Marlin V1.3.1

4gb is a little small to run the OctoPi image. I would recommend at least an 8gb card. It has to fit the whole OS into the card, which is a couple GB itself. That doesn't leave much left over for the rest of the OS.

Did it suddenly fill up the storage space? I'm not sure how much free space a 'fresh' install would have?

Just finished a new install of the latest Octopi and it uses just under 3GB for the root filesystem.

It used to have more before I upgraded to the newer python

How would I transfer it to a new SD card. Can I just flash the newer SD card and transfer the files? Or do I have to do backup and restore cause I have no storage to do a newer backup. Thanks.

There are a few suggestions in this thread : How to move Octoprint and assoc. to larger mem. Card?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.