What is the problem?
Recently my octoprint server becomes non-responsive during prints. Historically, Octoprint has been rock-solid and the interface very responsive during prints. However, recently it's behavior has changed. Initially it is responsive, as a print progresses (>1 hour) octoprint becomes non-responsive. Same behavior when running Octoprint in safe mode. Once the print is complete, Octoprint becomes responsive again.
What did you already try to solve it?
- I've tried running octoprint in safe mode - no effect.
- I can easily ssh into the system (Pi 3b+). Running the "top" command shows the system isn't under significant load, or even a marginal load for that matter. Octoprint is the only app running on the pi.
Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible)
- OctoPrint version : 1.3.12
- Printer: Prusa MK3 (stock), Firmware version 3.7.1-2266
- Browsers: Chrome (auto-updated), Safari 13.0.4
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus Rev 1.3
- Hard wired network and wireless both have same behavior
serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support!)
octoprint.log (5.3 KB)
Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible)octoprint.log.2020-01-19.log (86.5 KB)