OCTOprint not auto leveling

What is the problem?

When sending print files from Cura to Octa print my 3-D printer does not auto level like using an SD card.

What did you already try to solve it?

Reading on the Internet

Have you tried running in safe mode?

No

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

No

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

WRITE HERE

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

WRITE HERE

I just wanna use my cura slicer so when I send it to October print it will autolelevel before it starts printing. Just trying to find a solution any help would be appreciated

Thanks

How does your start gcode look like?

Please post the entire block.

What printer do you have (make, model, firmware version)?

What steps do you take to get an .stl file ready for printing from the SD card?

What steps do you take to get an .stl file ready for printing via OctoPrint?

To expand on @PrintedWeezl's request, the commands for auto leveling are usually contained in the start gcode that the slicer inserts at the beginning of the gcode output. Transferring that gcode output to an SD card and printing it or printing it directly via OctoPrint should behave the same.

The behavior you describe would make sense if your printer does something specific (i.e. automatic auto leveling) when printing from SD.

Once we understand what is happening, we can help you fix it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.