OctoPrint not controlling printer

serial.log (592 Bytes)

What is the problem? I just installed Octoprint on RPi and connected it to printer. At first all was well, but after upgrading to 1.4 connection seems off. Printer does not start correctly when initiated from Octoprint. Z drive does not respond from octoprint at times and when it does it will start moving to different locations. Also when I try to move the axis through octoprint, it does not register on printer. Printer speed is also raised way high even though no command was given to do so.

What did you already try to solve it? I have tried, restarting; also reviewed code to make sure it is correct. Looked at all settings and everything seems correct as afar as printer profile and temp settings. There are no GCodes for 'before print start". everything is pretty stock.

Logs (syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support) octoprint-2.log (189.9 KB)
Did get one kill message and printer was shut down by Octoprint.

Additional information about your network (Hardware you are trying to connect to, hardware you are trying to connect from, router, access point, used operating systems, ...) Connecting from RPi4, to CR10s. Pi is plugged in via ethernet cable to router. Using Mac to monitor Octoprint.

This maybe all my issue but I am at a lost of what to do. The printer does work fine when not connected to Pi and prints start fine with no issues.
Thanks so much for any guidance.serial.log (592 Bytes)

The sign says "no logs, no support". Seriously, cough up the logs. Click the word Logs since it's a link on how to get the log even if OctoPrint's not available from the browser.

So I added a link to the log. Or should I paste it here some other way? Its pretty long.

Just save the logs (octoprint.log and serial.log [take care the serial.log is activated]) to your PC and than drag and drop it to the edit box.

The link you provided only works on your local network. We can't access it.

So sorry everyone, I edited the post to add the logs correctly. Thank you, really appreciate the help. I will add the serial log when I get home.

I did not have serial logging enabled so I have no logs for that.