Octoprint not loading completely

What is the problem?
Last night my Octoprint running on a RPi2 stopped working. I can access and control the printer using Printoid which is set to communicate with my Octoprint but as you can see in the screenshot nothing is loading in the WebGUI
What did you already try to solve it?
I have rebooted the RPi2 and refreshed my browser I have also tried it on other computers.
Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab, ...)

Whenever my router starts collecting packet collisions, my network starts slowing down, and my Octo starts doing the same thing

A reboot of the router usually takes care of it for a few days

In my case, it's old enough that I probably need a new one

I notice a Login prompt in the upper-right corner. If you've setup user controls, then... does it require that you log in? I honestly have never setup user accounts on my OctoPrint so I wouldn't know.

I didn't know you could even use Octoprint without admin privileges

Out of the box, Raspbian has a pi user who is in the sudoers group. And as I recall, the guy who did the OctoPi image did some cleverness in this area.

The initial wizard asks if you'd like to setup access control and I've always said "no" to that.

I always turn access control ON, since without it, anyone with access to your network can also control your printer.

I've never seen what the interface looks like without access control enabled, but I have always assumed that if access control is off, then you would have admin level access without logging in. From your screen shot, you do not have admin-level access if you did, you would see the little black menu choices across the top which show "settings", "system", and the user name under which you have logged in.

I suspect it is wait for you to log in.

Agreed. It looks like it's waiting for a login

And I DO remember it asking me about access control every time I set up a new one. It just never occurred to me to not turn it on

I've admined too many networks to allow something with the potential ability to start a fire easy access to the outside world

I think a cracker would be more inclined to utilize the web servers in the Octopi's to serve up pr0n or spyware, which would suck, but, not as much as burning my house down by turning up the heaters to max and turning the fans off

On the other hand, since my browser does an auto logon for me, the only time I see the logon screen with a WHITE background is when the network is running slow (I have the color change plugin)

So... reboot your router, or, just log in to Octoprint