OctoPrint on Windows 10 --> CR10s PRO

I'm new to OctoPrint and I just set it up in Windows 10 and it seems to work but CAN'T connect to my printer.

I get this message in the terminal tab:

Changing monitoring state from "Offline" to "Detecting serial port"Serial port list: [u'COM1', u'COM3']Trying COM1Changing monitoring state from "Detecting serial port" to "Error: Connection error, see Terminal tab"Unexpected error while connecting to serial port: AUTO IspError: ''Timeout'' @ comm.py:_openSerial:2611 (hook default)Changing monitoring state from "Offline" to "Detecting serial port"Serial port list: [u'COM1', u'COM3']Trying COM1Changing monitoring state from "Detecting serial port" to "Error: Connection error, see Terminal tab"Unexpected error while connecting to serial port: AUTO IspError: ''Timeout'' @ comm.py:_openSerial:2611 (hook default)

What do I do wrong OR what do I need to do more ?

Try leaving it at the AUTO setting for the device (or see if any devices show up in the pull-down list and let us know). Try manually setting the baudrate to 115200.

Thx for the answer !
Ok, I had to select a specific value for COM and BAUD it will not work with AUTO - so I choose COM3 and 115200 and this works.
Now I'll try and play a little with it as is and see if it's to manage !

1 Like