Octoprint Plugins Not Working with Raspberry Pi 4

What is the problem?
I have several issues with Octoprint at the moment. First, I can't seem to access any of the plugins via the "Settings->Plugins Manager" menu. It simply says "Sadly the repository is currently not available Is your OctoPrint installation connected to the internet?"

After checking my server connectivity, I get an error message saying "The server is not reachable".

Also, my Octoprint Time Lapses aren't working. When my print ends, I get a warning message saying "Rendering Time Lapse Failed, code 255".

What did you already try to solve it?
I have triple checked to make sure my octopi-wpa-supplicant.txt contains my correct network id and password. I can access Octoprint just fine from my laptop using the IP address. I have made that IP address a static address. I can upload GCODE files to my Octoprint, I can view my camera from the "Control" window, and I can start prints from Octoprint. I tried pinging google.com from my PUTTY window and I was not able to get a response. I'm not very knowledgeable with LINUX and I have never used a Raspberry Pi, so this is my first time going through this. I have searched the forums and Youtube for hours, and nothing has worked for me.

Logs (octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab, browser error console ...)
octoprint.log (1.9 MB)

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ...)
"2019-06-20-octopi-buster-lite-0.17.0.img", using Octoprint 1.3.11, Prusa MK3S using v3.7.2, using Google Chrome on Windows 10 OS.

Just because your workstation can reach the Pi and your Pi can reach your workstation, this doesn't mean that your Pi can reach the Internet.

Do a remote session to your Pi and investigate. For me, that might be ssh pi@octopi.local. I might then do a ping 8.8.8.8 if I wanted to see if the Pi can talk to Google's DNS server. This could be a problem with your router. Note that the Pi4B has support for 5Ghz wifi zones. You might try using an Ethernet cable until you get this sorted out.

I got the same sometimes. Restarting octoprint (just octoprint not the whole system) solved the problem for me. But it occured just 2-3 times for me.

I had this problem with an installation of OctoPrint on Windows 10. The path to FFMPEG was stated as "valid", when it wasn't.

I had to add " around the path: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FFMPEG\bin\ffmpeg.exe"
And then it acctually said it was invalid, but working.