Octoprint random disconnect with Alfawise u30

Hi,
octoprint is always disconnecting from the printer. my printer is an alfawise u30. i tried with a lot of usb cables but it always disconnect. the power supply is ok. please help me

Unexpected error while reading serial port, please consult octoprint.log for details: SerialException: 'device reports readiness to read but returned no data (device disconnected or multiple access on port?)' @ comm.py:_readline:2823
Please see https://faq.octoprint.org/serialerror for possible reasons of this.
Changing monitoring state from "Printing" to "Offline (Error: SerialException: 'device reports readiness to read but returned no data (device disconnected or multiple access on port?)' @ comm.py:_readline:2823)"
Connection closed, closing down monitor

• Verify that the Pi has the correct 5V @ 2.5A power adapter (not a charger) and that the microUSB connection fits firmly
  • Verify that the wall outlet is providing the expected voltage or plug all this into a UPS
  • Verify that the serial cable is as short as possible, that you're not adding extra adapters inline, that the serial cable itself includes internal metallic shielding or a ferrite core and that both ends fit snugly
  • Verify that the printer board is both plugged in and powered ON
  • Verify that the Pi isn't sinking 5V power over to the printer board which might lower its own voltage
  • Research to see if others with your printer and firmware are having the same problem

After homing the printer immediately disconnects Error min extrude temp below min or words to that effect.

That's an error reported by your firmware due to the hotend being too cold. That has nothing to do with OctoPrint.