Octoprint running on linux deploy doesn't recognize prusa MK2

What is the problem?
So, i have installed debian jessie on an old Galaxy s3 lte using linux deploy. It is rooted and busybox is installed. I installed octoprint on this linux server and i connected the printer via usb otg. Dmesg shows that the printer has connected but octoprint doesn't recognize it. I believe the printer is not mounted automatically as dev/ttyUSB0 and i don't know how to do it.
What did you already try to solve it?
I tried adding /dev/tty* as additional ports but nothing changed.
Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab, ...)
Latest octoprint version. Printer is Prusa MK2 running 3.10 firmware.

With something weird like that (using OTG) you need to diagnose the USB stuff before looking in Octoprint. See what /dev/tty* ports actually show up, look in dmesg, look at lsusb, connect to the serial manually, etc.

Yes so in the meantime i ve identified ttyUSB0 as the serial port for the device. But as of now i still haven't figured out how to mount it in the chroot environment.

Hello Bogdan. Did you ever resolve this? Is is possible that the linux requires to be on the same partition as the host OS and not on the SD card ? It might also be that the host kernel does not know the serial device.

I was trying to do the same but can't even serve without being root user on my Moto G.
I have linux deploy with Buster installed but installing via git always fails.
What steps did you follow to install OctoPrint on your phone ?

Regards.