Octoprint server critical shutdown

What is the problem?
The octoprint Server crashed after working on the "System Command Editor" plugin.
I tried to add some commands into the "System Command Editor" plugin, but it didn´t work. After a reboot of octoprint, the new commands where gone. I tried this several times and during one of the reboots, the server crashed and is not running any more.
The webgui is shown that:

What did you already try to solve it?
The ssh-login is still working, so I tried to verify that the process is running (as requested in the picture above):
There is no python process showing up.

I checked the octoprint.log and found the following line:
"octoprint.server - CRITICAL - Now that is embarrassing... Something really really went wrong here. Please report this including the stacktrace below in OctoPrint's bugtracker. Thanks!
2018-10-24 14:07:37,711 - octoprint.server - ERROR - Stacktrace follows:"
The octoprint.log ist attached.

I tried a reboot of octoprint and a reboot of the RasPi - both did not help. I am not able to get the octoprint-server running again.

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab, ...)

I´m am running
Octoprint Version: 1.3.9
OctoPi Version: 0.15.1

on RasPi 3 B+

Has anyone an idea, what´s going on?
thanks in advance,
matze

octoprint.log (10.7 KB)

Looks like you'll want to go visit your ~/.octoprint/config.yaml file. Yaml files are touchy about formatting and it's likely that something isn't happy. Take a look and see if anything is obvious in the area of indenting.

thanks for your help!
I checked the config.yaml file and couldn´t find an obvious indenting-failure. But I am not an expert in this ...
Is there an original config.yaml that i could download and replace my one?

I've not been able to find it by searching either the OctoPrint or Octopi repositories. So I've edited one of mine but I'm not sure if it's 100%; it is likely missing the commands in the System pull-down menu.

config.yaml (854 Bytes)

You should save your existing version, review the API key and copy it over to this one. You should also review this section:

server:
  commands:
    systemShutdownCommand: sudo shutdown -h now

If yours had more entries there under "commands:" then consider bringing those over into the new file. You could always reference your own version and use it to compare things.

it worked, great !!

First I tried to put some parts of your config.yaml into my file, but it didn´t work. So obviously I had some bigger issues with this file. So I took your file and added my specific Informations. This works fine (-:

I had some trouble configuring the "System Command Editor". I tried to switch the webcam on and off by adding some commands into this plugin. I didn´t get it done, so I tried to configure the config.yaml manually by using nano on the raspi. Obviously I messed something here.

@ OutsourcedGuru:
Thank you so much for your help!!

Matze