Octoprint server currently not running After updating to 1.7.3

What is the problem? Octoprint was running and it said there was an update I believe to 1.7.3 so I did the update. When it finished the update it tried to connect(so did I manually) and it gave me the server is not running error.

What did you already try to solve it? Tried a few times after waiting a few minutes then turned the system off and back on about 30 minutes later and still the server is not running. Tried to log in to my SSH and it will not accept my login or password. If I can't log in I can't do anything.

Logs (syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support) Can not find any logs in appdata.

Additional information about your network (Hardware you are trying to connect to, hardware you are trying to connect from, router, access point, used operating systems, ...)
I'm trying to connect to my Raspberry 3b+

If you can't SSH in the issue is corrupted files or corrupted SD card. Are you sure you are using the proper username and password for SSH and not the web login username and password?

I'm using the correct name and pass. Since I had a spare Raspberry for occasions like this I decided to set it up and all went well. I'm thinking maybe the SD card went bad when it updated because it was working and printing right before this happened. Just glad I had a backup to restore everything.