Octoprint server only available through NoIP

I have been using Octoprint for around a month now with no issues at all except for disconnects during longer prints (1-2hr)

Recently I cannot access the server using my RPi's IP address. (http://192.168.0.12/)
I however have NoIp set us with a domain and I can access it through that just fine.
I have tried accessing this IP through many devices on my network with no luck.

I already setup port forwarding and set up a static IP for my Pi. Restarted the server multiple times, still no luck access it. It just says page cannot be reached.

I can't SSH into the Pi either. Cannot make connection.

What is wrong here? Thanks!

Things we know:

• You setup a static IP for your Pi of 192.168.0.12
  • This used to work, now it doesn't
  • Using a No-IP service, you can access your Pi
  • You setup port-forwarding so that hackers can access your Pi within minutes and to own your OctoPrint installation (because No-IP told you that this is normal and you believed them)

Things we don't know:

• Whether you are using wi-fi, an Ethernet connection on your Pi or both
  • What kind of workstation you have (OSX, Windows, something else)
  • Whether or not you can get to OctoPrint using http://octopi.local
  • Whether or not you have changed the hostname of your Pi
  • Whether or not you added access control during the Setup Wizard
  • Whether or not you enabled SSH on the Pi
  • If you installed the OctoPi image or did you install OctoPrint using the manual instructions

Begin with the basics: what is the actual hostname of the Pi? By default for the OctoPi-related installation, it's octopi but you can append .local to that for your purposes.

Can you ping octopi.local then? If so, what do you get when you try ssh pi@octopi.local? You'll either get a prompt ("raspberry" as the default password) or you'll get a message indicating that the connection failed. Copy that here.

It's a really bad idea to expose your Raspberrry Pi's OctoPrint instance to the Internet using port-forwarding. It takes about fifteen minutes average time for yet another "script-kiddie" to come around and start hacking it. This isn't an exaggeration.