What is the problem?
My Octoprint service (1.4.0) died after APT upgrade, it starts but imediately exits with ERRORCODE 0.
Service status -- Active: active (exited)
What did you already try to solve it?
- I've searched all logs, but in APT log there is about 50 upgraded packages at one run - no luck to search here.
- I've tried to restart whole box/PC, tried to restart OctoPrint service.
- I've tried to search in Octoprint logs - nothing there.
- Checked /etc/default/octoprint and /etc/init.d/octoprint for changes made automaticaly with APT - nothing there.
- Tried to manually start Octoprint via source activate and octoprint serve -> log is attached. There is some error but it seems like some compatability issue and I don't understand that enough, but it looks most promising after all.
Now I'm definitely lost
serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support! Not log excerpts, complete logs.)
Additional information about your setup
OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible
OctoPrint ver.: 1.4.0 (upgrade to 1.4.1 always failed)
- installed manually step by step according to tutorial from Gina
OS: Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS
System: x64 - Intel Celeron N3150 (NUC)