Octoprint webcam not stream when printer is connect

Hello,

I have a problem with my Webcam Pi V2 in Octopi v 0.17 and Octoprint V1.4.0

This is new installation for me, and I am newbie.
I explain my problem. I have correct stream in octoprint when my printer is offline, but when I lunch an printing or move the bed, the stream is not loaded. I'm obligated to reboot system for find my stream.

Sorry for my bad English ....

Thank you for your answer

No worries :slight_smile:

We need the logs or we don't know what's wrong :wink:

Sorry, I thought I had attached the log files....

Just octoprintlog enough ? or another ?

octoprint.log (64.8 KB)

Since I upgraded my Melzie board to an SKRv1.3 board, I have the same problem. Perhaps the fact that only the new 3D printer board causes the problem will be a clue. I taped over the 5v line on the printer's USB and it made no difference.

octoprint.log (727.1 KB)

@William_Webb The skr 1.3 should provide jumper pins which select between usb power and psu power.

@Yenko0 mhmmm not much to to see there. Let's try the webcamd.log (click on logs for further assistance :slight_smile: )

Here is the contents of the log. I was surprised by its small size. The junber on the SKR board is set no to power from USB.

Starting up webcamDaemon...

--- Configuration: ----------------------------
camera: auto
usb options: -r 640x480 -f 10
raspi options: -fps 10
http options: -w ./www-octopi -n

Found video devices:
/dev/video10
/dev/video11
/dev/video12
USB device was not set in options, start MJPG-streamer with the first found vid$
/root/bin/webcamd: line 92: printf: 0x: invalid hex number
/root/bin/webcamd: line 92: printf: 0x: invalid hex number
<13>Jun 20 18:00:15 pi: Starting USB webcam
Running ./mjpg_streamer -o output_http.so -w ./www-octopi -n -i input_uvc.so -r$
MJPG Streamer Version: git rev: 501f6362c5afddcfb41055f97ae484252c85c912

Hello,

I don't find the /var/log/webcamd.log ..... I don't understand ....
I don't have this files ...

But I have this log with the command "dmesg" SSH

dmesg.log (20.4 KB)

P.S. The pin +5V is isolate form the USB of Ender 3 Pro

Thanks for the input, but the camera was busted, bought a different one and now its running perfectly. only one thing, when i reboot the pi the streamer doesn't automagically start, i have to do that by hand true ssh Prepaid Gift Balance

Hello, I don't know why but It's work 1 week ago ....

With this problem I had left the printer in standby. The last week I had update Raspi and Octoprint et it's Work ^^

Thank you