Octoprint won't recognize log in

What is the problem?
I'm still new to this but have been printing successfully for a couple of months. Have Octoprint and Printoid set up and this setup has been working perfectly.
Went to print today after a few days off and Octoprint will not recognize my log in. Error message - Login failed User unknown or wrong password. No changes have been made to my user name or password.
I can see my files, monitor my camera and see the Terminal. I can also operate using Printoid and see the operational state make the changes in Octoprint. No problem making a connection.
Any thoughts on why I can no longer log in to Octoprint?

What did you already try to solve it?
Tried logging in from several different computers and browsers. Restarted Pi and computer and retried.
Retried entering in the log in information even though it was saved and had always worked properly in the past.

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab, ...)
OctoPrint 1.3.8 running on OctoPi 0.15.0
Using a Creality CR10
FIRMWARE_NAME:Marlin V1

Is there anything interesting in octoprint.log? You should also look at .octoprint/users.yaml to see if perhaps you hand-edited it and corrupted it or something.

In any case, here's how to fix:

Perfect!
Works now but still not sure how my password was corrupted.
Thank you for the help.