Hello everyone, I‘m somewhat new to octoprint.
4 day ago I set up octoprint via the octopi bundle thing on a Raspberry pi 2B on my balcony.
It worked absolutely flawless. Then I dismanteled my setup and put everything inside because of low temperatures.
Now I’m trying to get it to work and failing for two days. I have tried everything I could think of…
- put Ender 3 Pro on balcony
- Installed octopi(newest version I could find) on Raspberry Pi 2B without Problems, (Pi connects with W-lan dongle, no camera)
- Power: 2,4A 5V Anker phone charger. (I don’t have a dedicated 5V Suply)(tried dedicated PSU now)
- changed Octoprint password in Browser.
- set a fixed IP in my Router for Octopi (192.168.0.131)
- Installed Plugins:
octo print time genius
- connected a relay to Printer power cord. (relay controled via: 5v, GND, GPIO 14)
- activated Setting to send Gcoded direct from PrucaSlic3er 2.2.0 to Octoprint.
Everything till now worked flawless. (I can turn the printer remotely on and off, the web GUI is responsive and fast. I click in Pricaslicer and the Printer starts printing without octoprint GUI interaction)
gray low Voltage symbol showed up in Octoprint
- I don’t know If that is really low voltage because when I click it, the description says that a red low voltage symbol is low voltage and mine is grey and not red?? (vanishes with dedicated PSU, doesn't solve problem)
- When the printer is turned off, the printer screen in powered via the pi usb. Everything worked still.
I disassembled everything, and reassembled the next day. And it absolutely refuses to work…
- Octoprint needs an hour to load in the browser(firefox) via octoprint.local or its IP, and never loads fully at first.
- Now it always times out after 5s. (Linux, Win10, Android the same)
- Octopi sometimes connects to my router, than its gone, than its here again, than its gone…
- disconnected everything, except wlan.
- put pi next to wlan
- used other phone charger
- used other cable
- installed new octopi on new sd card.
- EDIT: powered pi via 5V 14A PSU (browser GUI loads now partially in 30min, but not fully)
- EDIT2: connected pi via Ethernet. browser GUI works very well -> Problem is wlan related
Nothing I can think of works, please help