Online error, doesnt connect

What is the problem?

Resbperry pi has connection, octoprint gives No more candidates to test, and no working port/baudrate combination detected i have tried thru the ip adress and it gives the same error

What did you already try to solve it?

thru ip adress opening in web

Have you tried running in safe mode and if so did it solve the issue?

idk what that is

Complete Logs

octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support! Not log excerpts, complete logs.)

instead of an 16gb i used an 8gb stick....becouse i think my 126gb has a virus

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

its a raspberry pi 3 v1.2 connecting to my ender 3

Hello @Killinggod!

The error you get has nothing to do with your IP connection.
It says, that the connection between OctoPrint on the Pi and printer via USB can not be established.

Some words in your post a written in blue - these are links to help you further. So please also share the logs. The serial log may be enabled first.

Also it would be quite handy to know what printer you want to connect.

i have found the logs
how do you want me to give it?

You can attach them as a file to a post here.

octoprint (1).log (94.7 KB)

And what to printer do you want connect to?

octoprint.log (243.9 KB)

I am having the same issue, my PI 3+ won't connect to the CR6-SE

Hello @Maria_Arevalo!

and to @Killinggod:

Can you connect to pronterface?

an ender 3, can you explain in 2 words what i need to do to connect it to pronterface... cuz its like 30min to read that page, just tell me what to do becouse im a total noob and this thing doesnt run from the first try

You download this: https://github.com/kliment/Printrun/releases/download/printrun-1.6.0/Printrun-win-18Nov2017.zip , unpack it and start the pronterface.exe
You connect the printer to the PC via USB.
You click Connect
If this does not work instandly, you may have to change the Port and/or the Baudrate (@).
If the the connection is properly established, on the right side of Pronterface you get the connection report.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH THANK YOU I WILL NOT FORGET YOU I LOVE YOU DUDE, it was a bad cable all along
THANK YOU I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

1 Like

Great you found it!

Could you please: