Only blue screen when launching raspi-config

What is the problem?

When i try to launch "sudo raspi-config" on the first run, i only get a blue window in my terminal.
This means, wifi-connection is established

What did you already try to solve it?

I tried it many times with a fresh written sd card.
Tried gnome-terminal and guake-terminal.

Logs (octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support!)

Unfortunately, i can't provide these.

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible)

OctoPi 0.17.0
Raspi 3b
new samsung sd card

System:
Host: PCAZ-RYZEN Kernel: 5.3.0-23-generic x86_64 bits: 64 compiler: gcc v: 7.4.0 Desktop: Cinnamon 4.2.4 wm: muffin dm: LightDM Distro: Linux Mint 19.2 Tina base: Ubuntu 18.04 bionic

Do you mean on your workstation or the Pi iself? Given the name, this is a Pi-based utility and should be run over an ssh session to the Pi.

From your workstation, you might try to pull the log remotely:

scp pi@octopi.local:~/.octoprint/logs/octoprint.log ~/Desktop/.

A blue screen within my terminal window on my workstation, when logged in via ssh in the pi.
Of course, i have to be logged in in the pi to start "sudo raspi-config".

I'm getting prompted to enter my password and then, the screen is simpy blue.

Do you get back to the prompt when you hit Esc ?

it took me the whole day to figure it out. This was soo strange..
No, i didn't come back when hitting "esc".
It was a bonjour error, which only occured, when the terminal or broweser was started in the ethernet and not in the wifi.

It sounds like your wifi router isn't forwarding broadcast traffic (Bonjour/Avahi) from one segment to another. If it were me I'd issue a static IP address to the Pi, edit my hosts file to match and call it a day.

All Machines have static ip Addresse.
The weird Thing ist, that it worked via WLAN and not via Ethernet.

So edit the hosts file on your workstation.