Orange pi I can't connect the webcam

Camera model

Microsoft lifecam VX-2000

What is the problem?

I have tried many ways to connect the webcam to my octoprint but without success being inexperienced it keeps telling me "Webcam stream not loaded" I changed the url and tried someone but it doesn't work

What did you already try to solve it?

change url

Have you tried running in safe mode?

yes

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

no

Systeminfo Bundle

browser.user_agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/115.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
connectivity.connection_check: 1.1.1.1:53
connectivity.connection_ok: True
connectivity.enabled: True
connectivity.online: True
connectivity.resolution_check: octoprint.org
connectivity.resolution_ok: True
env.hardware.cores: 4
env.hardware.freq: 1512.0
env.hardware.ram: 2052333568
env.os.bits: 64
env.os.id: linux
env.os.platform: linux
env.python.pip: 23.2.1
env.python.version: 3.9.2
env.python.virtualenv: True
octoprint.last_safe_mode.date: unknown
octoprint.last_safe_mode.reason: unknown
octoprint.safe_mode: False
octoprint.version: 1.9.2
printer.firmware: Marlin Creality 3D
systeminfo.generated: 2023-08-03T00:24:00Z
systeminfo.generator: zipapi

Additional information about your setup

Orange pi zero 3
Debian
Version 1.9.2
octoprint-systeminfo-20230803002400.zip (14.0 KB)

Hello @Salvatore_1362862864 !

Can you please provide the systeminfo bundle?

How did you install OctoPrint on the Orange Pi (guide, installer, ready to use image)?
Was a webcam streamer part of the setup?

I followed the following tutorial "Install OctoPrint (but NOT on a Raspberry Pi!) - HOW TO INSTALL! - YouTube" and I put configure webcam

When running the installation script, which webcam streamer did you select to install?

Hi Salvatore, I feel your pain!
I tried installing to and Orange pi zero 2 w 1G version. 2x manually and the last time with octoprint-deploy. The camera streamed for about a minute and then stopped on the second manual install. I have 3 webcameras and they all worked when octoprint was installed on a RPI 4b. I found like you I would get the "stream not loaded" error message but the webcam snapshot would work. Finally I gave up trying to get the webcam working and streamed an esp32-cam to the #control page. Image quality is poor but at least I can monitor print progress from within octoprint.
If you still haven't solved it try the esp32-cam solution, they can be had for under $10.
In octoprint settup, classic webcam, stream url box enter "http://<your esp32-cam's ip>:81/stream".