What is the problem?
- Pause in mid of print via GUI
- Move Z up and down, extrusion/retraction via GUI (replacing filament)
- Resume print again via GUI, printer continues print very slow and motors noisy until next layer starts
What did you already try to solve it?
Tried all kinds of Gcode suggested on internet
Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware,
serial.log or output on terminal tab, ...)
- OctoPrint 1.3.10 running on OctoPi 0.14.0
- Simplify3d slicer
- CR10-S with stock firmware