Pi keeps going offline

What is the problem?

Pi goes offline or shuts down after a few seconds

What did you already try to solve it?

Turn off "Shutdown on not enough power"

Have you tried running in safe mode?

No, because I don´t have enough time to even log in (It crashes while / shortly after starting up)

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

See "Have you tried running in safe mode?"

Complete Logs

octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support! Not log excerpts, complete logs.)

I can´t find any logs since I never get to the interface or console

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

Newest Versions, Ender 3 V2, Chrome & Firefox, Windows and Android.
I got to execute a ping command (https://hatebin.com/likjlholss) but then it went back offline. I cannot log into the Octoprint interface.

It looks like you are trying to go through an external domain name? You might want to provide a bit more information about your setup - it is not what I would expect to see. Does it work within the local network, using a local IP like 192.168.0.10 or similar? You could also plug a keyboard/mouse/HDMI monitor in to run it locally, to work out if it is the network stuff crashing or the Pi itselg.

Thanks for your ansfer! I used the ping test to just see when it goes offline. In the local network it is reachable and I was able to use it, but after around 10 seconds in the panel it goes offline. I´ll try it with the monitor and tell you what happened.

you need a better power supply for the Pi. it is crashing due to not enough power.

I just solved this very issue. BAD USB cable. My Pi3A+ usually runs great. I did some rearranging and ended up with a crappy USB cable. My pi would burp, every time I connected to my Ender3Pro. Dug through my boxes. Still had an "A to mini B" cable. All better. Good luck.