What is the problem?
I decided to move from my Pi Zero to a Pi4 for my Octoprint server. I used Etcher to create a fresh install from the latest image, then edited the octopi-wpa-supplicant.txt just like I did for the zero. When I boot the Pi4 it just settles into a mode where the onboard green LED flashes 4 long flashes then 4 short. Looking at https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/configuration/led_blink_warnings.md I discovered this equates to "Unsupported board type". Per my understanding, this board is supported with Octoprint.
What did you already try to solve it?
- Burned the image to the SD card again
- Downloaded the image again
- Looked for log files on SD card that might indicate fault
- Searched the internet
serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support! Not log excerpts, complete logs.)
I am unable to establish an SSH connection as the machine is not booting.
Additional information about your setup
OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible
- Using version octopi-buster-lite-0.17.0
- Powered directly using certified power supply
- Not hooked to any printer currently
- Samsung 32GB Evo Plus SD card