Play button on message banner

What is the problem?

these messages are useful and important, but can cover a lot of important ui bits especially when there are multiple coming up. I searched everywhere but I couldn't find a setting or even a mention of the play ("Stick" as it seems to be called) button. I would like it to be on play by default so that I can acknowledge the message and don't have to hit the tiny x. to further emphasize my point, I don't understand why it should even have the play option, if it is on pause by default, since I wouldn't click the play button to close the notification, just to wait a few seconds until it closes.

What did you already try to solve it?

I've searched everywhere, but couldn't find anything, so I wasn't able to do much. I tried another browser.

Have you tried running in safe mode?

yes

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

no

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)
octoprint-systeminfo-20230501205407.zip (277.3 KB)

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

tried octoprint 1.8.7 and the latest 1.9.0rc5 using octo4a 1.2.4 on a samsung galaxy j3 2016 with android 5.1.1. used firefox and chrome

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.