Please Help. Connect Ender 3 Pro to Octoprint after moving Z around. Now not able to moving Z anymore

So I follow video on Youtube for create multiple instances by one Raspberry Pi 3 B+. I successful create 3 instance and connected to 3 - Ender 3 Pro. After tried moving Z up and down. Now it not able to move Z axis anymore. It happened on same of my 3 printers ( Nothing wrong until connected to octoprint, control and move around ). Anyone know this issue ? Tried to flash firmware again but still the same. Will it cause damage to board or just problem with firmware ? Thanks for any help.

serial.log (148 Bytes) octoprint.log (16.0 KB)

I never had that before.
Maybe you have to home the printer before you can control Z again?

Can't tell you more because you didn't provide any logs.

Thanks for your reply. This is my first time in forum. I just edit and post log. Don't know if it correct

In this case a serial.log would be helpful.
Activate serial logging, connect to the printer, try to move Z and then upload the log so we can see what's going on.

serial.log (148 Bytes) octoprint.log (16.0 KB)

I can move X and Y axis. But Z axis nothing can move it now. Disconnect usb and move it by LCD but still the same. Before I connect to Octoprint, it works normal. Do you think this is cause by hardware problem ? Because I just connect it by usb to Raspberry and control with Octoprint so I think this is the firmware problem or somehow ?

I don't know what the problem is. I hope the printer sends an error or something.

You have to activate serial logging first.

serial (2).log (10.6 KB)

I can't figure out what's wrong with it but seem issue to same of my 3 printers

Mhmm I don't see an error after you sent the Z move command.

Let's go back to the homing. In the log you just homed Z0. Try to home X and Y first (G28 XY then G28 Z (or if that doesn't work G28 X0 Y0 and then G28 Z0))

Thanks for your help. After tried all things that I can. I believe this issue something wrong with EEPROM.
I flashed new firmware to it. Connected to Pronterface, tried reset setting by M502. Then M500 but not able to save. It's just sending... Also found notice echo: SD init fail. Can't spend more time with it anymore. I will buy SKR mini E3 V2.0 for replace.