Pluginst don´t want to install

Hey guys,

I am fairly new to 3D printing and using octoprint. I did set up my raspberry 3B with octoprint and it works perfectly. I even managed to install some Plugins, but when I got my webcam working I tried to install Octolapse but it kept stuck trying to. It just said "Installiere Plugin "Octolapse" von https://github.com/FormerLurker/Octolapse/archive/v0.4.0.zip..." in english installing plugin "octolapse" from[...]. I waited over night and nothing changed. I reopened Octoprint on my Browser now there was no Plugin installing and Octolapse not installed. After that I tried to install Simple Emergency Stop. Same issue here.

I tried to reboot the Pi several times and even completely flashed it and installed octopi fresh and clean. It all worked until I tried octolapse again.

Complete Logs

octoprint.log (125.6 KB)
plugin_pluginmanager_console.log (81.9 KB)

Additional information about my setup

OctoPrint version: 1.5.2 , Printer: Prusa i3 MK3s, Browser: Firefos, Pi: Raspberry Pi 3B

If you need any more information I will give it of cause. I am not very informed what could be useful so I just put the logs^^.

Thanks in advance
Ju

2020-12-11 07:49:09,471 - octoprint.plugins.pi_support - WARNING - This Raspberry Pi is reporting problems that might lead to bad performance or errors caused by overheating or insufficient power.
!!! UNDERVOLTAGE REPORTED !!! Make sure that the power supply and power cable are capable of supplying enough voltage and current to your Pi.

This will be the problem, your power supply is not sufficient and needs fixing. Installing plugins often goes wrong when there is undervoltage issues since the system is incredibly unstable.

Hm... okay i guess.
What volatge and current does the pi need?
The charger I use is 5V and 2.1A.

Thanks for the quick response

At least 5V 2.4A (most common are 5.1V). Your one sounds like a phone charger to me, which are notoriously bad at providing a constant supply.

Get a power supply, not a charger, the RPi doesn't have a battery so it can't be charged. I have good experience with the official ones from the RPi foundation.

Okay I will get one.
Thank you very much!