poor print quality

need help. I'm printing a lithophane. i print from sd card it works perfect. same file. but loaded with octoprint. fails every time. another file yester day. print a spear head from sd card prints perfect. same file through octoprint and it is ugly. print on the right is from sd card. left is 5mins after but through octo. printed a 3rd right after through octo again. same result

When you tried to open a 'Get Help' topic there were some prompts for information that would help us to understand your issue. It looks like you might be missing some information in your post.

Have you tried running in safe mode?

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support! )

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, .... as much data as possible

1 Like

ok. i think i might have solved it with the update. however. im getting a warning about the way my ender 3 pro sends temp data. i downloaded the fix. but i am kinda like wth. how do i install the fix? i have no clue because to me its a foreign language.

i downloaded the fix titled:

Creality 2x temperature reporting fix

When you tried to open a 'Get Help' topic there were some prompts for information that would help us to understand your issue. It looks like you might be missing some information in your post.

Have you tried running in safe mode?

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support! )

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, .... as much data as possible

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.