Preheat temperature set to 415 celcius

So the gcode file is ok.
There is no hint why the prusa wants to go up to 415°C

Because of this, we need the serial.log

I did post my serial log some posts above ..

Sorry, I've overseen that.

Referring the serial.log, the 415°C command does not come from OctoPrint.

Thats odd,
It only occurs when I print over octoprint. But as I said before also only from the 1st print attempt.
And not being able to lower the temp after it is being set to 415 I find also extremely odd, like its 'forced'

So have you tried in savemode?

When I'm home I will take my spare sdcard and put a clean octoprint on it and start a print.
If the problem occurs then it is a printer issue, if it is solved its perhaps a plugin that is messing with something. Then I will just have to reinstall octoprint i suppose

I actually found something in the serial log. (I just was seeking for 415°C, but the setting is 430°C), so I assume it is a plugin

Oh thats neat! By any chance you know which plugin?

Hard to say. Do you have smart preheat ?

No I don't

I have these. Perhaps one of them?

I would say the first one. Just disable it in the plugin manager and see if the error persists.

Will definitely try to do that! Thanks

Please try first and then say it is solved :wink:

Hmmm, I use the preheat plugin and prusaslicer and not had an issue. If the above suggestion doesn’t fix, then disable all plugin or run in safe mode (which was also suggested above), and try. Also print from SD Card. Also I think you said you could do a vanilla octopi install if all else failed.

I also have the preheat plugin with my MK2.5S, but one never knows...

Hello,

Do you have the filament manager plugin installed ? If yes, try to disable it or look if you don't have a misconfiguration on your spool like a bad temperature offset (the temperature to fill is an offset and not the temperature you will print with...)

When I had this issue it was the guilty ...

Oh damn that's was it!
Accidentally put 215 on the offset of one of my spools.

2 Likes

Fine !! :slight_smile: