Print Job History plugin - Image

Hi
Need help.
When I upload a snapshot and see that "Snapshot Uploaded" has been done correctly, why doesn't the uploaded image appear in the box just above?
IS the path where these uploaded images change so I can easily access them myself?
Want to insert a picture I have lying myself!

( Have a image to this topic, but don't know how to insert it ;-(

Hi @stonefox,
to answer your question: Is a bug!

Currently, after upload you need to close the Dialog and reload the browser (Ctrl + F5).
Thx, for creating an issue: https://github.com/OllisGit/OctoPrint-PrintJobHistory/issues/30

Hi OllisGit,

I had a question about the webcam taking an image after the print is done. To have gcode run and finish before the photo is taken ? I am trying to get my camera into position for the entire bed but but it seems adding gcode in the regular areas of "after a print is finished" and the same area in my slicing program does not make the snapshot hold off my camera made it to its picture position. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you

I am not sure if I understand your question.
You can add something like this to your end - gcode:

... move the plate to the correct position
G4 S60 ; wait one minute to make sure plate is in position
M117 Take snapshot
G4 S60 ; wait more one minute

In my plugin just enter M117 Take snapshot...should work!

Maybe I didn't get you, if so please describe the question in more detail (example, screenshot, etc.)

This is what I was looking for. Thank you so much. It all worked after I rebooted !!!

I had a question about the Delete After Print plugin.Is there a way to get the options to auto collapse when octoprint boots for a cleaner look ? If not no biggie. Just wanted to see if this was possible

Hi @Eddie_Brown,
take a look at jneilliii plugin called: Stateful Sidebar
Maybe it works for you.

Thank you so much for the info. I will definitely check this out !