Print keeps pausing @ temp report

I just swapped my Ender 3 V2 main board to a BTT E3 Turbo. Now my prints regularly pause momentarily. When I check the terminal during the pauses, they always correspond with a temperature report.
Using latest stable marlin release with the config example provided in the BigTreeTech repository for ender 3 v2.
octoprint-systeminfo-20210521074612.zip (37.6 KB)

Sadly you removed the template that asked you for some informations that are quite vital to help to ask this question.
Besides the printer and the board you are using, we know nothing.
Please share the logs or the systeminfo bundle.

Post updated.

First, there is an undervoltage issue:

!!! UNDERVOLTAGE REPORTED !!! Make sure that the power supply and power cable are capable of supplying enough voltage and current to your Pi.
2021-05-20 19:17:52,494 - octoprint.environment - INFO - Detected environment is Python 3.7.3 under Linux (linux). Details:
|  hardware:
|    cores: 4
|    freq: 1500.0
|    ram: 3959308288
|  os:
|    bits: 32
|    id: linux
|    platform: linux
|  plugins:
|    pi_support:
|      model: Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Rev 1.2
|      octopi_version: 0.18.0
|      throttle_state: '0x50000'
|  python:
|    pip: 20.3.3
|    version: 3.7.3
|    virtualenv: /home/pi/oprint

Then, the USB connection to the printer is a bit winy-wonky. There are timeouts all over the place:

2021-05-20 19:31:29,787 - octoprint.util.comm - INFO - Communication timeout while printing, trying to trigger response from printer.

You may disable sending displaylayerprogress informations to the printer display.

And also, you can suppress temperature reports in the terminal window:

grafik