Print not centered

I have an old gcode file that originally printed from the sd card. I now need a duplicate. I am trying from Octoprint. The file loads and looks OK on the gcode viewer, except it centers the print on the lower left corner, and only prints the quarter overlapping the print area. When I switch origin position to center it shifts the print to the center but still only prints the same upper right corner. Originally designed in Fusion 360 and G code saved from there.
octoprint.log (156.6 KB)
serial.log (107.2 KB)

dust snip.gco (1.6 KB)
Terminal 1.g (6.5 KB)

Date/Times on logs are probably wrong. My Attempts to Update the server date have all failed. Another topic.

that gcode file you shared is not complete, seems it's only the first little bit of the file. what you describe though is that the file was sliced with center origin, which is typically only for delta printers. you could potentially use the translate model plugin to move the object to be able to print the entire thing. basically move in the x +1/2 bed width and y +1/2 bed height.

Solved the problem.

When I first tried to upload the gcode I got back the message the file was too large, so I cut out the repetitive movements. I figured out a solution to the problem {My printer won't accept negative coordinates (in absolute mode.)}: I went back to Fusion 360 and moved the design into the +X, +Y quadrant. The gcode Fusion created still had negative coordinates. I then exported to an STL file and sliced with Cura to get a usable gcode file. This printed properly.

Thanks for your response.

Show quoted text