Printer freezes for about a second

Comrades, tell me! Printer Ultimaker 2 clone, firmware Marlin
There was such an ambush, during printing the printer in an arbitrary place freezes for about a second, because of which blobs form on the surface. Previously, this appeared when printing from a computer, switched to raspberry and octoprint, and I print six months without any problems. And the same problem appeared again. I think it can reduce the speed of exchange with the port? Is it still possible to increase the cache size in octoprint?

I changed the USB cable, changed the firmware to the Ultimaker, I have fewer delays, but they areoctoprint.log (258.9 KB)

You might want to read through this and this.

Also, it looks like your Raspberry Pi has an undervoltage condition. You might want to get a good 5V 2.5A or more power adapter or at least troubleshoot that as a first step.

You've got things like this going on with your printer just not responding:

2019-03-22 12:05:56,575 - octoprint.util.comm - ERROR - Unexpected error while reading from serial port
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint/util/comm.py", line 2605, in _readline
    ret = self._serial.readline()
  File "/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint/util/comm.py", line 4681, in readline
    c = self.read(1)
  File "/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/serial/serialposix.py", line 501, in read
    'device reports readiness to read but returned no data '
SerialException: device reports readiness to read but returned no data (device disconnected or multiple access on port?)
2019-03-22 12:05:56,577 - octoprint.util.comm - ERROR - Please see https://faq.octoprint.org/serialerror for possible reasons of this.
2019-03-22 12:05:56,585 - octoprint.util.comm - INFO - Changing monitoring state from "Operational" to "Offline (Error: SerialException: 'device reports readiness to read but returned no data (device disconnected or multiple access on port?)' @ comm.py:_readline:2605)"