Printer Homes but wont print

What is the problem?
I am in the process of upgrading my ender 3 with skr 1.3 and tmc2130 drivers both from bigtree. I have managed to get it almost running but this issue has got me. Using octoprint or the lcd i can get printer to home and even mesh level the bed. But i have no control with octoprint trying to manually move hte print head on any axis. Using the lcd i can move everything just fine. Trying a print the printer goes throught the pre print bed level checks heats up fine homes but then just sits there. Looking at the terminal on octoprint i can see the code being sent and recived but its as if marlin is ignoring any sent from octoprint. if i stop the "ghost" print i can again use octoprint to home but have no control over movement.
LCD screen says print stopped but octoprint keeps pumping code at it so octoprint gives me no errors.
What did you already try to solve it?
I have looked at marlin config and tried octoprint safe mode.
Logs (octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support!)
Where or how do i get these?
Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible)
ender 3 with bigtree skr 1.3 tmc2130 v3 and pi3+ using stock lcd screen

Click on the word logs for further instructions :slight_smile: