Printer Not Connecting to Octoprint

What is the problem?

I set up my Octoprint and connected to my raspberry pi 4 and when I try to connect it to my printer it says Error: Found printer but there is a connection problem. I have a Flashforge Dreamer.

What did you already try to solve it?

I Installed the Flashforge plugin from the plugin repository which didn't work.

Have you tried running in safe mode?

No

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

I dont know

Complete Logs

octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support! Not log excerpts, complete logs.)

' @ comm.py:_open_serial:3670
Could not open port unknown device, port:1:4, baudrate 9600, skipping
Changing monitoring state from "Detecting serial connection" to "Error: No more candidates to test, and no working port/baudrate combination detected."
Changing monitoring state from "Error: No more candidates to test, and no working port/baudrate combination detected." to "Offline (Error: No more candidates to test, and no working port/baudrate combination detected.)"

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible
I have octopi 0.18.0, I have a Flashforge Dreamer, I use google and I have windows as a operating system.

Hello @Roan_Cowan !

Have you already tried this?

I tried that and i changed the message from no serial port to found printer connection issue

Check the terminal when that error happens. You need to SSH a file to make it work.