What is the problem?
When initiate a connection to octoprint via Chrome on two different computers so far it causes the actual printer to reboot.
Recent change was that I switched to TH3D Firmware
What did you already try to solve it?
- Tried to see if it would happen while the printer was printing. - It did
- Tried to see if it would happen when the printers was on but not printing - it did
- Rebooted Pi & Computer and tried above again with the same results.
- Selected disconnect and then reconnect and it still rebooted the printer.
- The Octoprint session and Pi never seem to throw a direct error or reboot when this happens.
Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware,
serial.log or output on terminal tab, ...)
Tevo Tornado G1 - no major mods
octoprint.log (48.1 KB)