Printer won't start through OctoPrint

What is the problem? When I start a print through OctoPrint everything heats up then just hangs there. Octoprint won't pause or cancel either, it just hangs also. If I hit "stop print" on the actual printer lcd it turns off the bed and hotend and starts the print, it's like it's hanging up in a print que like a paper printer. I have to quickly turn the hotend and bed back on. Once it's stopped on the printer OctoPrint looks normal. Shows progress bar, temp graph, and everything.

What did you already try to solve it?
I've tried searching for solutions on forums but not sure what exactly to search. Tried restarting the server, printer, and OctoPrint. Tried different USB cables
Logs (octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support!)
Output on terminal tab looks normal. Not sure how to access and upload the logs from the server.
Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible)
Anycubic Delta with Lukas Marlin 2.0, Latest OctoPrint running on Dell Latitude with Ubuntu 20.04 server.

Hello @3DZero_Mike_Harrell!

You noticed that the word logs appears different? It's a link, you can click it.