Printing from SD ok, otherwise not

What is the problem?

If I use the "Print from SD" option from a file sliced on Cura, everything works ok. But I miss most of the OctoPi features.
If I use the "Print" option with the same file, everything is messed up: X, Y and Z points are wrong, the extruder starts before the bed reaches the correct distance, etc.

What did you already try to solve it?

Removed all the existing g-code from OctoPi

Have you tried running in safe mode?

Yes

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

WRITE HERE

Systeminfo Bundle

octoprint-systeminfo-20210504093757.zip (121.0 KB)

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version 0.18, OctoPi version 1.6, FlashForge Finder 2, Raspberry Pi 3B

WRITE HERE

So, did safe mode help?

Do you have some gcode scripts in OctoPrint?

Have you seen this from the Flshforge Plugin Homepage? OctoPrint-FlashForge/README.md at master · Mrnt/OctoPrint-FlashForge · GitHub

• May be issues with FlashForge Finder II, Guider II, Guider IIs - these printers do not support relative positioning so when you create your Printer Profile in OctoPrint you will need to go to the "Axes" tab and select "G91 Not Supported". If you still experience issues when using the controls please report with debug log files (see below for how to enable debugging).

Hi Ewald, safe mode didn't help. No difference at all.
I didn't notice that part of the description, so probably the upload to SD card is the only way to go ATM.
My main problem is the print time estimation is completely off with that workflow.
Is there any way to fix it?

Screenshot 2021-05-04 at 12.40.41