Prints fails mid print and disconnects. I have tried every solution I could find here

What is the problem?

Octoprint connects and start printing but
Prints fail at random points

What did you already try to solve it?

Reflashed octoprint
Covered 5V pin with tape (my printer won't connect if it's covered)
Bought correct raspberry pi power supply
Tried another cable (made sure its away from other cables)
Different SD card
Firmware is updated

Have you tried running in safe mode and if so did it solve the issue?

I have tried it without any plugins installed

Complete Logs

octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support! Not log excerpts, complete logs.)

2020-11-09 00:43:48,778 - octoprint.util.comm - INFO - Communication timeout during an active resend, resending same line again to trigger response from printer.
2020-11-09 00:43:50,985 - octoprint.util.comm - WARNING - Printer keeps requesting line 2102 again and again, communication stuck
2020-11-09 00:43:50,986 - octoprint.util.comm - INFO - Changing monitoring state from "Printing" to "Error: Printer keeps requesting line 2102 again and again, communication stuck"
2020-11-09 00:43:50,999 - octoprint.util.comm - INFO - Force-sending M112 to the printer
2020-11-09 00:43:51,034 - octoprint.util.comm - INFO - Changing monitoring state from "Error: Printer keeps requesting line 2102 again and again, communication stuck" to "Offline (Error: Printer keeps requesting line 2102 again and again, communication stuck)"
2020-11-09 00:43:51,060 - octoprint.plugins.action_command_notification - INFO - Notifications cleared
2020-11-09 00:43:51,571 - octoprint.util.comm - INFO - Firmware didn't send an 'ok' with their resend request. That's a known bug with some firmware variants out there. Simulating an ok to continue...

I also get the

"No response from printer after 6 consecutive communication timeouts, considering it dead. Configure long running commands or increase communication timeout if that happens regularly on specific commands or long moves.
Changing monitoring state from "Printing" to "Offline (Error: Too many consecutive timeouts, printer still connected and alive?)"
Connection closed, closing down monitor" error

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

octoprint 1.4.2 (I have tried different versions)
RPI 3B+
Longer LK4 printer

I have read from amazon reviews that people got their LK4 to work with octoprint just fine. I'm not sure what the problem is with mine. It could be they just have broken firmware but what is the fix for that if I already have the updated firmware.

Thanks!