Professional Help?

Is there a resource to pay for professional help with OctoPi? It has not worked successfully yet. I have issues ranging from killed prints to the webcam never having worked. I fear I'm in over my head. I've built windows computers but never worked in this OS, and am not at the coding level even there.

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

Octoprint Version: Version 1.4.2
Octopi version: Version 0.17.0, running on Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Rev 1.2
Printer: Crealty Ender 3 Pro
Firmware: not sure. Purchased printer about 2 months ago.
OS: tried from Win10 on new MS Edge (firefoxish one) and iPhone XR (IOS 13.7) with app. always same results.

We help as best we can. But we need more information. You deleted a section in the template that asked for information that help us to help you:

What did you already try to solve it?

WRITE HERE

Have you tried running in safe mode and if so did it solve the issue?

WRITE HERE

Complete Logs

octoprint.log , serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum , browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support! Not log excerpts, complete logs.)

WRITE HERE

Please provide those information. BTW: Blue words a links :wink:

3 Likes

If you really want to pay someone to help, then I'd suggest checking with your local library to see if they have a makerspace with 3D printers and check for local 3D printing shops. Either of those places should be able to help you get in touch with someone in your area.

AFAIK there is no one providing paid support except for TH3D - if you buy an OctoPrint kit from them, they will support it.

We try and help out around here, for free! If you have a question, be sure to post it with specific details and as much information as possible. Of course, if you want to contribute to the project to give back you are more than welcome.